- Please reserve your room early at Stanford Guest House. Use "PULSE12" for the website code.
Ultrafast X-ray Summer School 2012
The Ultrafast X-ray Summer School is a four day program hosted annually by Stanford University's PULSE Institute.
The goal is to disseminate information and train students and post-docs on new opportunities in ultrafast science, particularly using X-ray Free Electron Lasers. Lectures will be presented by expert scientists in this exciting new field. The attendees will be expected to participate in the discussions and will prepare a mock beamtime proposal poster with input from the instrument scientist for the Linac Coherent Light Source.
- Monday, June 18, 2012 - Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - SLAC Tours
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - Stanford Tours
- Thursday, June 21, 2012 - Poster Session