6th Extremely Large Databases Conference,
Workshop & Tutorials
September 10-13, 2012
Stanford, California, USA
Dates and locations:
- conference: Sept 11-12, CEMEX Auditorium
- workshop (invitational): Sept 13, Gunn Building, Room 101
- tutorials: Sept 10 (Gunn and McClelland Buildings)
All rooms are part of the
Knight Management Center
for directions see: directions
In response to the exploding need for systems and tools capable
of managing and analysing extremely large data sets, we are
organizing the 6th Extremely Large Database Conference.
The main goals of the conference are:
- Encourage and accelerate the exchange of ideas between users trying to build extremely large databases worldwide and database solution providers
- Share lessons, trends, innovations, and challenges related to building extremely large databases
- Facilitate the development and growth of practical technologies for extremely large databases
- Strengthen, expand, and engage the XLDB community
This year, the XLDB conference focuses on practical solutions.
Stanford University does not purchase or endorse any sponsors’ products or services.