The Sixth International Conference on Web Engineering will be held July 2006 in Palo Alto, California, at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center. The conference aims to promote research and scientific exchange related to engineering content for the web, and to bring together practitioners, researchers, and those that want to learn more about web engineering.
Topics featured at the conference include:
- Large-Scale Web Engineering
- Modeling and Design of Web Applications
- Measuring and Evaluating Web Applications
- Representing Knowledge on the Web (semantic Web, categorization, folksonomy, microformats, metadata, data mining)
- Web Convergence and Non-Traditional Devices (mobile and ubiquitous computing, etc.)
- Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Peer-to-Peer Applications
- Social Computing, Reputation, and Recommendation
Meet the local organizers in this short welcome video (RealPlayer)!